PPI provides capacity building programs for private and public sector organizations as well as academic institutions, distribution companies and universities.
Some of the Training & Capacity Building programs offered so far for Engineers of Electric Utilities include the following:
- Two weeks training course of Power System Analysis using PSS/E for engineers of Saudi Electricity Company at Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in May-June 2012, at Dammam in Oct-Dec 2013 and Nov. 2014.
- Two weeks of Basic and Three weeks of Advanced course of Power System Analysis using PSS/E for engineers of NTDC, Pakistan in January/February 2012 funded by USAID
- Three weeks training of Power System Analysis using PSS/E for engineers of NTDC, Pakistan in June 2010 funded by UNDP
- Two weeks training of Load Flow Analysis and two weeks training of Short Circuit Analysis using PSS/E for engineers of distribution Companies of Pakistan in February and May 2010 under the auspices of Lahore Electric Supply Company (LESCO)
- Two weeks training of stability analysis using PSS/E for Engineers of all Distribution Companies of Pakistan in March/April 2013 under the auspices of Lahore electric Supply Co.(LESCO)
- SAARC Training Workshop ‘Power System Studies for Synchronization of Multiple Systems’ at Kabul, Afghanistan 20-22 October, 2014