PPI is a limited company registered in England and Wales (Regd No.6363482) and has a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals. Power Planners is also registered with Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) having a bidder ID of 0005010127; with Pakistan Engineering Council under Registration No. Consult/1147; and Alternative Energy Development Board, Pakistan under registration No. 0038-2007. It is a renowned company in power sector in the field of power system analysis and planning especially in the areas of grid interconnection studies of renewables such as wind, solar, small Hydal etc.
PPI comprises of enterprising group of professionals to provide consultancy services for:
- Feasibility studies of new power plants of any nature; Hydel, Thermal, Wind-Farms and other renewable energy sources, and their interconnections with the main electrical grid.
- Feasibility Studies for cross-border or cross-country interconnections of electrical grids for power exchange.
- Analytical studies for electric utilities, Independent Power Producers (IPPs), Independent System Operators (ISOs) and industries, that are planning to add new facilities or seek solutions to problems in their existing systems to enhance power quantity and quality to their customers.
- Preparation of engineering, design and specifications for new power projects.
- Training and developing the human resource in technical skills for power planning and expansion of energy sources. PPI’s engineers possess highly specialized skills, vast and profound experience, and expertise of the advanced and latest state-of-the art software prevailing in the contemporary power systems industry.
The team at PPI comprises of engineers having a work experience of 10 to 30 years with utilities and consultant companies in Pakistan and Middle East in the fields of transmission planning, power system analysis, load forecasting and generation planning for systems of wide range of operating voltages.